It’s that time of the year again. Amazon’s latest Prime Day event, Prime Big Deal Days, is now upon us. The exclusive sales event unofficially kicks off the early-early holiday shopping season, and with it comes a cavalcade of deals and discounts. Some are bound to be repeat deals you may have encountered during a random sale, while others are matching their best price to date or dropping even lower.
If you’re in the market for earbuds, headphones, smart home devices, smartwatches, or Android phones, you’re likely to find a worthwhile deal. For each great deal, however, there are likely to be 20-odd trash ones that are crowding the space for your attention. That’s why our team of reviewers and expert deal hunters is working tirelessly to compile the best tech deals that Amazon has to offer on devices and accessories that are actually worthwhile (as well as any counter deals happening elsewhere for non-Prime members looking to save).
Throughout the two-day sales event, we’ll be frequently updating and revising our main roundup of the best Prime Day deals. We’ll continue to add deals as we find them, while maintaining roundups focusing on categories like Amazon devices, phones, gaming, and more.
Headphone and earbud deals
- The Beats Powerbeats Pro wireless workout earbuds are matching their all-time low price of $149.95 ($100 off). They’re a little long in the tooth, but their ear hooks offer one of the most secure fits for rigorous exercises and long runs. Read our review.
- If you don’t mind opting for Apple’s oldest and most basic wireless earbuds, the second-gen AirPods with the Lightning charging case are back down to their all-time low of $89 ($40 off) at Amazon. They don’t stack up to newer buds in the audio quality department, but they’re extremely reliable and perfectly fine for listening to music and podcasts.
- The last-gen Beats Studio Buds are selling for just $89.99 ($60 off). The newer Studio Buds Plus may offer better sound and a slick see-through model, but the older Buds remain a compact and comfy option on a much tighter budget. Read our review
- Google’s Pixel Buds A-Series are matching their all-time low of $59 ($40 off) at Amazon. The pricier Pixel Buds Pro may be getting the software update love from Google, but these entry-level earbuds are still very good for the money and create a tight seal in your ears to block outside sounds in lieu of proper noise cancellation. Read our review
- You can pick up the Echo Buds with Active Noise Cancellation with a wired charging case for just $64.99 ($55 off) on Amazon right now. The comfortable, second-gen earbuds remain a nice upgrade over the new base model, namely because they boast active noise cancellation and better water resistance. Read our review.
- Amazon is selling its latest Echo Buds earbuds with a semi-open ear design for $34.99 ($15 off). They may look a little generic, but the affordable buds offer a tight integration with Alexa voice commands.
- Skullcandy’s Jib True 2, another cheap pair of wireless earbuds we recommend, are on sale at Amazon for $27.99 ($12 off). We’ve seen them go for less — they once dropped to a mere $16.99 — but the current price isn’t bad considering they offer serviceable sound, IPX4 dust and water resistance, and built-in Tile tracking.
- If you’re looking for a dirt-cheap pair of wireless earbuds, the JLab Go Air Pop are down to $16.44 (about $9 off) on Amazon. The reliable earbuds feature a handsome enough design, decent sound quality, IPX4 water resistance, and a robust 32 hours of playback with the included charging case, all for less than $20.
Smart speaker and smart display deals
- Amazon’s Echo Studio, the largest of its smart speaker offerings, is now available for a new low of $154.99 ($45 off) on Amazon. The Alexa-based speaker supports Dolby Atmos and offers some big, spacious sound that can fill a large room. Read our review
- The latest Echo Dot Kids is also selling for just $27.99 ($32 off) on Amazon. It’s the same entry-level Dot as above but is decorated with either an adorable dragon or owl design.
- Amazon’s latest Echo speaker is on sale at Amazon right now for $54.99 ($45 off), nearly matching its all-time low. The Alexa-based smart speaker shares a lot in common with Amazon’s latest Echo Dot — including the ability to serve as a Wi-Fi extender if you’re on an Eero network — but offers better sound. Read our review.
- The second-gen Echo Show 8, the middle child in Amazon’s Echo display lineup, is down to $59.99 ($70 off) on Amazon. The last-gen display isn’t as fast or as capable as the third-gen model, though, you can still use it to check the weather, news, and other info. It also supports video calling via its 13MP camera. Read our review.
TV and streaming device deals
- You can currently get Roku’s Streaming Stick 4K for $37.99 ($12 off) at Amazon. It’s one of the simplest streaming devices to use, one that includes solid specs like Dolby Vision HDR and support for Dolby Atmos. Read our review
- The Samsung Galaxy A54 5G is down to $329.99 ($120 off) at Amazon, beating its previous low by an additional $20. The excellent midrange Android phone has a 6.4-inch OLED with a high refresh rate and good battery life. Read our review
Laptop and computing accessory deals
- Anker’s 565 USB-C Hub is on sale for a new low of $54.99 ($50 off) at Amazon. The 11-in-1 multiport adapter has a 4K 60Hz-capable HDMI output, a DisplayPort, a 100W USB-C power port, a gigabit ethernet port, SD / microSD card slots, two USB 2.0 ports, and a USB-C and USB-A port that can each do 10Gbps transfer speeds.
- Logitech’s StreamCam is on sale for $129.99 ($40 off) at Amazon. While it may be annoying that this webcam’s USB-C cable is not detachable, it can stream at up to 1080p and 60 frames per second.
Smart home deals
- The iRobot Roomba i4 Plus Evo, which is the same model as the above deal but comes with an auto-empty dock, is on sale at Amazon for $349.99 — a whopping $250 off the MSRP.
- The Shark ION AV753 robot vacuum is now just $129.99 ($100 off) at Amazon, a new low price. The affordable bot has three brushes and works with Alexa voice commands.
- You can grab a pair of Kasa Smart Plugs on Amazon for $12.49 ($8 off), which nearly matches their all-time low. Kasa’s smart plugs are similar to Amazon’s, thus allowing you to set timers and easily add voice controls to any outlet via Alexa or Google Assistant.
- The 1080p Blink Mini is selling for a dirt-cheap $19.99 at Amazon, which is $15 off its full retail price. The ultra-affordable camera features motion detection and night vision, and it’s easy to mount to a wall. Read our review.
- Ring’s last-gen Stick Up Cam is on sale for $59.99 ($40 off) at Amazon. The indoor / outdoor camera can capture motion-activated video in 1080p, and it has versatile mounting options in addition to a rechargeable battery pack.
- Anker’s Eufy Floodlight Cam 2 Pro is selling for a new low of $189.99 ($110 off) at Amazon. The wired camera is accompanied by a three-panel floodlight that can output up to 3,000 lumens of light, allowing it to easily illuminate a yard or driveway when motion is detected.
- Arlo’s Essential Video Doorbell Wired is matching its all-time low of $59.99 ($90 off) at Amazon. It’s a great doorbell that works with any smart home system and records in a high-quality 1536 x 1536 square format, letting you see your entire porch. Read our buying guide.
- Ring’s Battery Doorbell Plus is matching its all-time low of $129.99 ($50 off) at Amazon. The midrange video doorbell can record a large field of view and its rechargeable, hot-swappable battery can last up to a couple of months on a single charge.
- If you prefer to pick up a Ring Video Doorbell for as cheap as possible, the wired version is on sale for $34.99 ($30 off) at Amazon. It records 1080p video and requires a subscription to unlock most of its best features, though, including the ability to save your recorded videos for up to 180 days.
- The new Ring Indoor Cam (second-gen) with 1080p recording and a built-in privacy shutter is matching its all-time low at Amazon, where you can currently grab it for $29.99 ($20 off).
- The Amazon-owned Blink Outdoor (third-gen) is selling for $59.99 ($40 off) at Amazon. The last-gen security camera can last for up to two years on a pair of AA lithium batteries, while withstanding the elements throughout.
- Blink’s Alexa-compatible Wired Floodlight Camera is available at Amazon for $49.99 ($50 off) — a new low. We’re currently still in the midst of testing it, but the 1080p camera is a great budget option with a nice design, local storage options, and on-device processing of people alerts (if you opt for a Blink subscription plan).
- Amazon’s kid-friendly smart lamp, the Echo Glow, is matching its all-time low of $16.99 ($13 off) on Amazon. The Alexa-compatible lamp can play music and cycle through a myriad of colors with just a tap, and even automatically dim when it’s time for bed.
- If you want a more affordable Eero router that can achieve gigabit speeds, you can buy a three-pack of the Eero 6 Plus on Amazon for a new low of $194.99 ($105 off). Three of these units is enough to cover most multi-floor homes.
- If you exclusively use Amazon’s Alexa ecosystem, then smart bulbs don’t come much cheaper than the Amazon Basics Smart 7.5W LED bulb. The soft white bulbs offer a decent 800 lumens of brightness and come in a four-pack for $27.19 ($7 off).
Tablet and ebook reader deals
- If you need an ad-free device for your child, Amazon is selling its latest Fire 7 Kids tablet for $54.99 ($55 off). It comes with 16GB of storage, a protective case with a kickstand, access to a trove of kid-friendly content (for ages three to seven), and a two-year protection plan.
Smartwatch and fitness tracker deals
- The Amazfit Band 7 is on sale in select colors for $41.99 ($8 off) at Amazon. That’s not quite as good as its all-time low of $37.99, but it’s still a terrific price for a super affordable fitness tracker that can track your heart rate and other basic metrics. Read our review.
- Razer’s wired Wolverine V2 Chroma has fallen to a new low at Amazon, where you can grab it for just $87.99 ($62 off). The terrific Xbox controller features a total of six remappable buttons — more than any other Xbox controller we’re aware of — along with clicky buttons and an attractive touch of RGB lighting on the grips.
- You can get the 1TB XPG Gammix S70 Blade at Amazon for $64.99 ($65 off) or the 2TB version for $89.99 ($120 off), the latter of which is an all-time low. The SSD comes with a heatsink and is PlayStation 5-ready if you need to expand your console’s built-in storage to fit more games.
- The Western Digital WD_Black C50 Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X / S consoles is selling for a new low price of $124.99 ($25 off) at Amazon.
- If you were hoping to burn through Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales before Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 arrives later this month, the PlayStation 5 exclusive is on sale at Amazon for $39 ($20 off), nearly its best price to date. Read our review.
- The Last of Us Part I, a remastered version of the landmark PS3 game that inspired the much-lauded HBO show, is down to a new low of $45.99 ($25 off) on Amazon. The recent PS5 remake tells the same story as the 2013 original, only with improved visuals, faster load times, and a number of quality-of-life improvements. Read our review.
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart for the PlayStation 5 is on sale at Amazon for $29.99 ($40 off).
- The Nintendo Switch version of Octopath Traveler II, a tactical RPG that pulls heavily from classic Final Fantasy titles, is on sale at Amazon for $43.49 ($17 off). You don’t have to have played the prior game to enjoy the game’s storyline or attractive “HD-2D” sprites, either, as it’s just as welcoming to newcomers as returning players.
Charger and battery pack deals
- Anker’s 747 Charger is selling for $79.99 ($30 off) at Amazon. The beefy, 150W charger has enough output to charge a 16-inch MacBook Pro and similarly-sized laptops; it also offers three USB-C ports and one USB-A port.
- The smaller Anker 715 Charger has fallen to a new low of $33.99 ($16 off) on Amazon. The tiny 65W charger offers just a single USB-C port but can still manage to charge even a 13-inch MacBook Air.
Verge Favorites and miscellaneous deals
- The PetCube Bites 2 Lite, a notable alternative to Furbo’s aforementioned offering, is on sale at Amazon for $79.96 ($50 off). It’s got a lot of the same features — including a 1080p camera, two-way audio, and a built-in treat dispenser — but it offers a wider field of view and better digital zoom. The tradeoff, however, is that it doesn’t swivel.
- The 32-page Rocketbook Core is down to $20.39 (about $14 off) on Amazon, a new all-time low. In a way, the reusable smart notebook offers the best of both worlds, allowing you to jot down notes and quickly store them in popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- The new AeroPress Clear is on sale at Amazon for $39.95 ($10 off), its best price to date. The Clear model is the same AeroPress we know and love here at The Verge, only it uses a clear type of plastic called Tritan that allows you to easily see the brewing process.
- If you’re planning on traveling this fall or winter, Epicka’s Universal Travel Adapter One is on sale at Amazon for $18.39 (about $7 off). The handy adapter is outfitted with four standard USB-A ports and a single USB-C port, not to mention four different plugs that allow you to use it in the US, UK, and more than 150 other countries.
- Air fryers may function as glorified convection ovens for your countertop, but they can be very handy. Cosori’s 1800W Air Fryer Oven Combo is on sale for $139.99 ($20 off) with a variety of accessories that allow for small-batch baking, roasting, and toasting. That’s in addition to the usual basket of french fries or nugs, of course.