The waning hours of Prime Big Deal Days are upon us. There are still a ton of discounts on all kinds of tech products, but here are the ones that are worth your time.
Welcome to the final few hours of Amazon’s latest Prime Day event, Prime Big Deal Days. Though a few of the deals we saw yesterday are no longer available, quite a few remain. And no, not all of them are the leftovers nobody really wanted in the first place.
Once again, our team of reviewers and expert deal hunters has rummaged through thousands of Prime-exclusive deals and pulled together a wealth of discounted gadgets we’ve tested and can personally vouch for. We’ve collected many of them below, though we’ve also curated category-specific guides for earbuds, Apple devices, gaming accessories, smart home devices, and a host of other tech categories.
Although many of the deals are set to expire at midnight tonight, we’ll be continuously updating each roundup and adding new deals as we encounter them. We’ve also included deals from retailers other than Amazon, so you can save whether you’re an Amazon Prime subscriber or not.
Prime Big Deal Days spotlight
- You can buy the red 41mm Apple Watch Series 8 with GPS for $299.99 ($100 off) from Amazon. The last-gen watch may not offer Series 9 perks like support for Apple’s double-tap feature, but it’s still an excellent wearable with features the latest Watch SE lacks, like EKG, SpO2, and temperature sensors. Read our review.
- If you don’t mind opting for Apple’s oldest and most basic wireless earbuds, the second-gen AirPods with the Lightning charging case are back down to their all-time low of $89 ($40 off) at Amazon. They don’t stack up to newer buds in the audio quality department, but they’re extremely reliable and perfectly fine for listening to music and podcasts.
- The Beats Powerbeats Pro wireless workout earbuds are matching their all-time low price of $149.95 ($100 off). They’re a little long in the tooth, but their ear hooks offer one of the most secure fits for rigorous exercises and long runs. Read our review.
- The last-gen Beats Studio Buds are selling for just $89.95 ($60 off). The newer Studio Buds Plus may offer better sound and a slick see-through model, but the older Buds remain a compact and comfy option on a much tighter budget. Read our review.
- Google’s Pixel Buds A-Series are matching their all-time low of $59 ($40 off) at Amazon. The pricier Pixel Buds Pro may be getting the software update love from Google, but these entry-level earbuds are still very good for the money and create a tight seal in your ears to block outside sounds in lieu of proper noise cancellation. Read our review.
- You can pick up the Echo Buds with Active Noise Cancellation with a wired charging case for just $64.99 ($55 off) on Amazon right now. The comfortable second-gen earbuds remain a nice upgrade over the new base model, namely because they boast active noise cancellation and better water resistance. Read our review.
- Amazon is selling its latest Echo Buds earbuds with a semi-open ear design for $34.99 ($15 off). They may look a little generic, but the affordable buds offer a tight integration with Alexa voice commands.
- Skullcandy’s Jib True 2, another cheap pair of wireless earbuds we recommend, are on sale at Amazon for $27.99 ($12 off). We’ve seen them go for less — they once dropped to a mere $16.99 — but the current price isn’t bad considering they offer serviceable sound, IPX4 dust and water resistance, and built-in Tile tracking.
- If you’re looking for a dirt-cheap pair of wireless earbuds, the JLab Go Air Pop are down to $16.44 (about $9 off) on Amazon. The reliable earbuds feature a handsome-enough design, decent sound quality, IPX4 water resistance, and a robust 32 hours of playback with the included charging case, all for less than $20.
- Amazon’s Echo Studio, the largest of its smart speaker offerings, is now available for a new low of $154.99 ($45 off) on Amazon. The Alexa-based speaker supports Dolby Atmos and offers some big, spacious sound that can fill a large room. Read our review.
- The latest Echo Dot Kids is also selling for just $27.99 ($32 off) on Amazon. It’s the same entry-level Dot as above but is decorated with either an adorable dragon or owl design.
- Amazon’s latest Echo speaker is on sale at Amazon right now for $54.99 ($45 off), nearly matching its all-time low. The Alexa-based smart speaker shares a lot in common with Amazon’s latest Echo Dot — including the ability to serve as a Wi-Fi extender if you’re on an Eero network — but offers better sound. Read our review.
- The second-gen Echo Show 8, the middle child in Amazon’s Echo display lineup, is down to $59.99 ($70 off) on Amazon. The last-gen display isn’t as fast or as capable as the third-gen model, though you can still use it to check the weather, news, and other info. It also supports video calling via its 13MP camera. Read our review.
Best Prime Day charger-related and battery pack deals
- If you want a three-in-one wireless charger for a phone, Apple Watch, and pair of wireless earbuds, it doesn’t get much cheaper than the Anker 335 Foldable 3-in-1 Wireless Charging Station for $18.99 (about $12 off). Just be aware you’ll have to provide your own Apple Watch charger that slots into the ring holder.
- Nomad is selling its new Base One Max 3-in-1 MagSafe Charger for $150 ($20 off) on its site. The wireless pad simultaneously charges a MagSafe iPhone, a pair of AirPods, and an Apple Watch — just be sure to get a 30W or higher USB-C power adapter to plug it into.
- Anker’s 747 Charger is selling for $71.91 (about $38 off) at Amazon when you clip the on-page coupon for 10 percent off. The beefy 150W charger has enough output to charge a 16-inch MacBook Pro and similarly sized laptops; it also offers three USB-C ports and one USB-A port.
- The smaller Anker 715 Charger has fallen to a new low of $29.91 (about $40 off) on Amazon with an on-page coupon. The tiny 65W charger offers just a single USB-C port but can still manage to charge even a 13-inch MacBook Air.
- The awkwardly named and even more awkwardly pictured Ainope 10,000mAh USB-C power bank is on sale for $28.69 ($21 off) at Amazon. The compact charger has two USB-A ports and one USB-C port that also doubles as the power bank’s charging slot.
Best Prime Day TV, soundbar, and streaming device deals
- You can currently get Roku’s Streaming Stick 4K for $37 ($
12$13 off) at Amazon. It’s one of the simplest streaming devices to use, one that includes solid specs like Dolby Vision HDR and support for Dolby Atmos. Read our review.
- Amazon is throwing in a $10 gift card when you buy the Google Chromecast with Google TV (4K) at its full price of $49.95. Along with support for 4K, Dolby Vision HDR, and Dolby Atmos sound with compatible content, the streaming device curates recommendations from your favorite streaming services. Read our review.
- The Samsung Galaxy A54 5G is down to $329.99 ($120 off) at Amazon, beating its previous low by an additional $20. The excellent midrange Android phone has a 6.4-inch OLED with a high refresh rate and good battery life. Read our review.
- Totallee clear phone cases for the iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max are all 50 percent off at Amazon, dropping each of them to $14.50.
- Otterbox phone cases are up to 40 percent off at Amazon, including its selection of iPhone 15 and 15 Pro cases.
- Moft’s vegan leather phone cases are on sale. Verge editor Dan Seifert says the faux-leather case for the iPhone 15 Pro has a proper button for the Action Button, unlike many leather and leather-alternative cases, and it’s on sale at Amazon for $39.99 ($10 off).
- Best Buy is selling the MSI Stealth 14-inch gaming laptop with Intel 13620H CPU, RTX 4060 GPU, 16GB of RAM and 1TB SSD for $1,199.99 ($300 off) on a one-day deal.
- Acer’s Aspire 5 is on sale for $299.99, a 21 percent discount from its standard price of $379.99. With a full number pad, plenty of ports, and upgradable RAM and storage, this is a decent option if you’re looking to buy a laptop for less than $300. Read our review.
- Lenovo’s Legion 5i Pro, usually $1,599.99, is down to an attractive $1,249.99 ($350 off). The 5i is consistently one of our favorite gaming laptops, bringing stellar build quality and great performance at a price that’s very affordable (as gaming laptops go). Read our review.
- Elgato’s Ring Light is selling for a new low price of $125.99 ($74 off) at Amazon. The large, 2500-lumen LED creates a soft and pleasing light on you for Zoom calls and streaming. It comes with a desk mount, allowing you to mount a camera within the center of the light.
- If you want PC speakers with a bass-y subwoofer and colorful RGB lighting, the SteelSeries Arena 7 are on sale at Amazon for $239.99 ($60 off). Frankly, it’s not quite as good as last Prime Day when they fell to $224.99, but it’s still a solid discount on a 2.1 setup that also supports Bluetooth connections and PlayStation consoles.
- Anker’s 565 USB-C Hub is on sale for a new low of $54.99 ($50 off) at Amazon. The 11-in-1 multiport adapter has a 4K 60Hz-capable HDMI output, a DisplayPort, a 100W USB-C power port, a gigabit ethernet port, SD / microSD card slots, two USB 2.0 ports, and a USB-C and USB-A port that can each do 10Gbps transfer speeds.
- Logitech’s StreamCam is on sale for $129.99 ($40 off) at Amazon. While it may be annoying that this webcam’s USB-C cable is not detachable, it can stream at up to 1080p and 60 frames per second.
- If you fancy yourself a huge Neon Genesis Evangelion fan and you’re in need of a wireless gaming mouse, the Asus ROG Keris EVA Edition mouse in its EVA-01 purple and green color scheme is $89.99 ($30 off) at Amazon.
- We all know how spotty Wi-Fi can be. Thankfully, if you’re looking for a relatively inexpensive way to add an ethernet jack to a room wirelessly or shore up your network connection across a small area, TP-Link’s RE315 Wi-Fi Extender is down to $24.99 ($25 off) at Amazon, which marks the extender’s lowest price to date.
Nanoleaf’s seven-pack Mini Triangles starter kit is $78.99 ($21 off)
$79.99 ($20 off)at Amazon. The compact, smart wall light panels can be arranged in various geometric setups to your liking.
- The iRobot Roomba i4 Plus Evo, which is the same model as the above deal but comes with an auto-empty dock, is on sale at Amazon for $349.99 — a whopping $250 off the MSRP.
- The Shark Ion AV753 robot vacuum is now just $129.99 ($100 off) at Amazon, a new low price. The affordable bot has three brushes and works with Alexa voice commands.
- You can grab a pair of Kasa Smart Plugs on Amazon for $12.49 ($8 off), which nearly matches their all-time low. Kasa’s smart plugs are similar to Amazon’s, thus allowing you to set timers and easily add voice controls to any outlet via Alexa or Google Assistant.
- The 1080p Blink Mini is selling for a dirt-cheap $19.99 at Amazon, which is $15 off its full retail price. The ultra-affordable camera features motion detection and night vision, and it’s easy to mount to a wall. Read our review.
- Ring’s last-gen Stick Up Cam is on sale for $59.99 ($40 off) at Amazon. The indoor / outdoor camera can capture motion-activated video in 1080p, and it has versatile mounting options in addition to a rechargeable battery pack.
- Anker’s Eufy Floodlight Cam 2 Pro is selling for a new low of $189.99 ($110 off) at Amazon. The wired camera is accompanied by a three-panel floodlight that can output up to 3,000 lumens of light, allowing it to easily illuminate a yard or driveway when motion is detected.
- Arlo’s Essential Video Doorbell Wired is matching its all-time low of $59.99 ($90 off) at Amazon. It’s a great doorbell that works with any smart home system and records in a high-quality 1536 x 1536 square format, letting you see your entire porch. Read our buying guide.
- Ring’s Battery Doorbell Plus is matching its all-time low of $129.99 ($50 off) at Amazon. The midrange video doorbell can record a large field of view, and its rechargeable, hot-swappable battery can last up to a couple of months on a single charge.
- If you prefer to pick up a Ring Video Doorbell for as cheap as possible, the wired version is on sale for $34.99 ($30 off) at Amazon. It records 1080p video and requires a subscription to unlock most of its best features, though, including the ability to save your recorded videos for up to 180 days.
- The new Ring Indoor Cam (second-gen) with 1080p recording and a built-in privacy shutter is matching its all-time low at Amazon, where you can currently grab it for $29.99 ($20 off).
- The Amazon-owned Blink Outdoor (third-gen) is selling for $59.99 ($40 off) at Amazon. The last-gen security camera can last for up to two years on a pair of AA lithium batteries while withstanding the elements throughout.
- Blink’s Alexa-compatible Wired Floodlight Camera is available at Amazon for $49.99 ($50 off) — a new low. We’re currently still in the midst of testing it, but the 1080p camera is a great budget option with a nice design, local storage options, and on-device processing of people alerts (if you opt for a Blink subscription plan).
- Amazon’s kid-friendly smart lamp, the Echo Glow, is matching its all-time low of $16.99 ($13 off) on Amazon. The Alexa-compatible lamp can play music and cycle through myriad colors with just a tap and even automatically dim when it’s time for bed.
- If you want a more affordable Eero router that can achieve gigabit speeds, you can buy a three-pack of the Eero 6 Plus on Amazon for a new low of $194.99 ($105 off). Three of these units are enough to cover most multi-floor homes.
- If you exclusively use Amazon’s Alexa ecosystem, then smart bulbs don’t come much cheaper than the Amazon Basics Smart 7.5W LED bulb. The soft white bulb offers a decent 800 lumens of brightness and costs just $8.83 ($2 off) for one.
Best Prime Day tablet deals
- If you need an ad-free device for your child, Amazon is selling its latest Fire 7 Kids tablet for $54.99 ($55 off). It comes with 16GB of storage, a protective case with a kickstand, access to a trove of kid-friendly content (for ages three to seven), and a two-year protection plan.
Best Prime Day Kindle and ebook reader deals
- The stainless steel Garmin Epix Gen 2 smartwatch is $549.99 ($250 off) at Amazon, or you can get the titanium version at Best Buy for $649.99 (also $250 off). The last-gen model is still a very formidable wearable with lots of fitness features and battery life that can last up to a week.
- The Amazfit Band 7 is on sale in select colors for $39.99 ($10 off) at Amazon. That’s not quite as good as its all-time low of $37.99, but it’s still a terrific price for a super affordable fitness tracker that can track your heart rate and other basic metrics. Read our review.
- The Mobvoi TicWatch Pro 5, our favorite Android fitness smartwatch, is on sale for $279.99 ($70 off) at Amazon. Of all the Android smartwatches on the market, the wearable offers the best battery life. It also runs on Wear OS 3 and grants access to Google services like Google Wallet and Maps, along with a solid set of health and fitness tracking features. Read our review.
- The Polar Pacer is 22 percent off on Amazon, dropping it to $179.99. Polar is not as well known as Garmin, but they’ve got a reputation for making multisport watches that lean heavily on training features, GPS accuracy, and battery life rather than productivity. This is a good price for a Garmin running watch alternative that gets you a similar experience.
Hallmark’s Nintendo Entertainment System Console Ornament is on sale for $16.16 (about $4 off) at Amazon. The tiny NES replica has a little copy of the Super Mario Bros. in it, and when you press its power button, it lights up and plays the classic Mario theme with sound effects.
- The PDP Victrix BFG Wireless Controller for PlayStation 5, PS4, and PC in its Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II-branded black and gold design is on sale at Amazon for $169.99 ($30 off). I know this controller looks very Extra (and it is), but it’s a very versatile DualSense alternative if you like FPS and fighting games. It’s got multi-stage hair triggers, and its sticks and face buttons can be swapped around for an Xbox-style layout or as a six-button fightpad.
- This Kirby version of the PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for the Nintendo Switch, which may just be the cutest gamepad in existence, is just $17.59 ($10 off) at Amazon.
- Razer’s wired Wolverine V2 Chroma has fallen to a new low at Amazon, where you can grab it for just $87.99 ($62 off). The terrific Xbox controller features a total of six remappable buttons — more than any other Xbox controller we’re aware of — along with clicky buttons and an attractive touch of RGB lighting on the grips.
- You can get the 1TB XPG Gammix S70 Blade at Amazon for $64.99 ($65 off) or the 2TB version for $89.99 ($120 off), the latter of which is an all-time low. The SSD comes with a heatsink and is PlayStation 5-ready if you need to expand your console’s built-in storage to fit more games.
- The Western Digital WD_Black C50 Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X / S consoles is selling for a new low price of $124.99 ($25 off) at Amazon.
- A massive 1TB SanDisk Extreme microSD card is now $89.99 ($13 off) at Amazon. That can store a whole lot of games on a Steam Deck or Nintendo Switch.
- Both the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X editions of Diablo IV are on sale at Amazon right now for just shy of $50, which is about $20 off and a new low on the excellent roleplaying game. Read our review.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge is quite possibly one of the best co-op beat-em-ups of all time. It supports up to six players locally or online, and Amazon is selling the physical version for Nintendo Switch for $22.99 ($12 off) or for PlayStation 4 and Xbox for $24.99.
- Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon for the Nintendo Switch is $29.99 ($30 off) at Amazon-owned Woot.
- If you were hoping to burn through Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales before Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 arrives later this month, the PlayStation 5 exclusive is on sale at Amazon for $39 ($20 off), nearly its best price to date. Read our review.
- The Last of Us Part I, a remastered version of the landmark PS3 game that inspired the much-lauded HBO show, is down to a new low of $45.99 ($25 off) on Amazon. The recent PS5 remake tells the same story as the 2013 original, only with improved visuals, faster load times, and a number of quality-of-life improvements. Read our review.
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart for the PlayStation 5 is on sale at Amazon for $29.99 ($40 off).
- The Nintendo Switch version of Octopath Traveler II, a tactical RPG that pulls heavily from classic Final Fantasy titles, is on sale at Amazon for $42.25 ($17 off). You don’t have to have played the prior game to enjoy the game’s storyline or attractive “HD-2D” sprites, either, as it’s just as welcoming to newcomers as returning players.
- Mario Golf: Super Rush on the Switch is selling for $39.99 ($20 off) in either physical cartridge or digital form at Amazon.
- Super Mario Maker 2 for the Nintendo Switch is also $39.99 ($20 off) at Amazon for the physical or digital versions. Enjoy some of the most punishing Mario levels in existence (care of the vibrant community’s user-created stages) for the lowest price around.
- The recently launched cooperative heist shooter Payday 3 on PS5 is selling for $29.99 ($10 off) at Amazon.
- It’s spooky season, and that means it’s a great time to play any of The Dark Pictures Anthology games from Supermassive Games. House of Ashes, the third installment in the series, is just $12.49 (around $17.50 off) on PS5 at Amazon. It’s a mix of choose-your-own-adventure suspense, horror, exploration, and bits of supernatural action. Expect lots of blood.
Cameras and photography
- The Fujifilm Instax Mini Link 2 has dropped to just shy of $90 at Amazon, Best Buy, and Target, matching its best price to date. The compact photo printer uses the same film as Fujifilm’s popular line of Instax cameras and connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth, letting you churn out credit card-size prints in just a matter of minutes.
- If you’re as big a K-pop stan as some of our staff, you need to check out this Lego Ideas BTS Dynamite kit selling for $68.99 ($31 off) at Amazon. It depicts the seven band members in the setting of their “Dynamite” music video. (And for some reason, it’s meant for ages 18 and up? Why does that seem a little… odd?)
- The Xpower A-2S Electric Duster is on sale for $43.20 ($11 off) at Amazon when you click the on-page coupon. These types of dusters are beloved by some of our staff for how much they help clean up dusty electronics and the tucked-away areas around them.
- If you’re into Lego Star Wars kits, the smaller, non-UCS version of the AT-AT Imperial Walker is on sale for $152.99 ($17 off), and the BD-1 Droid (of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and Jedi: Survivor) is $69.99 ($30 off) — both at Amazon.
- Amazon is discounting a number of movies and TV box sets. You can, for instance, buy the first season of HBO’s hit show The Last of Us in 4K for $26.59 ($24 off) or all eight seasons of Game of Thrones along with additional content in 4K for $94.99 ($125 off). Read our review.
- Drop is running its own “Primed for Fall” sale, and it includes discounts on various mechanical keyboards, audio gear, and accessories — like its new Drop Alt V2 65 percent layout keyboard for $159 ($30 off), the Drop CTRL V2 tenkeyless for $179 ($21 off), and the Shift V2 compact 1800 layout board for $219 ($31 off).
- A wide range of small and large cuddly Squishmallows are on sale. The deals include this small and adorable food-themed set of 12, on sale for $25.99 ($9 off), and the 14-inch Hello Kitty plush toy, on sale for $18.49.
- The PetCube Bites 2 Lite, a notable alternative to Furbo’s aforementioned offering, is on sale at Amazon for $74.10 ($55 off). It’s got a lot of the same features — including a 1080p camera, two-way audio, and a built-in treat dispenser — but it offers a wider field of view and better digital zoom. The tradeoff, however, is that it doesn’t swivel.
- The 32-page Rocketbook Core is down to $20.39 (about $14 off) on Amazon, a new all-time low. In a way, the reusable smart notebook offers the best of both worlds, allowing you to jot down notes and quickly store them in popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Coway’s Airmega 200M is down to $139.99 ($90 off) at Amazon, nearly the best price we’ve seen on the slim, relatively compact HEPA air purifier.
- Happy Salmon is selling for just $8.63 ($4 off) at Amazon. The kid-friendly party card game by the Exploding Kittens creators is something you can play to completion in just a few minutes. It’s a great ice breaker for adults and children alike, getting everyone out of their seats and quickly causing a raucous. Just try not to make those salmon so happy you end up with bruised forearms (you’ll see what I mean).
- The new AeroPress Clear is on sale at Amazon for $39.95 ($10 off), its best price to date. The Clear model is the same AeroPress we know and love here at The Verge, only it uses a clear type of plastic called Tritan that allows you to easily see the brewing process.
- If you’re planning on traveling this fall or winter, Epicka’s Universal Travel Adapter One is on sale at Amazon for $18.39 (about $7 off). The handy adapter is outfitted with four standard USB-A ports and a single USB-C port, not to mention four different plugs that allow you to use it in the US, UK, and more than 150 other countries.
- The Lego-fied version of Luke Skywalker’s landspeeder from A New Hope is down to $167.99 ($72 off) on Amazon, its lowest price to date. The 1,890-piece diorama comes with two minifigs — Luke and his iconic robot companion, C-3PO — along with a plaque and plenty of little touches.
- Air fryers may function as glorified convection ovens for your countertop, but they can be very handy. Cosori’s 1800W Air Fryer Oven Combo is on sale for $139.99 ($20 off) with a variety of accessories that allow for small-batch baking, roasting, and toasting. That’s in addition to the usual basket of french fries or nugs, of course.
- Amazon is discounting a variety of gift cards. Prime members can, for example, get $10 in Amazon credit when they buy a $100 Google Play gift card or save $15 when they buy a $100 Doordash gift card and use code DOORDASHPBDD.
- You can buy the original Peloton indoor stationary exercise bike for $1,095 ($350 off) from Amazon.